JumpFromPaper currently does not collect personal information from simply accessing the Website. We duly inform you from time to time in specific dedicated sections of the Website in case there are activities implying the processing of your personal data and in that case, we will ask your permission whenever required by laws.
For European Countries, please read our policy update below:
Considering confidentiality of the collection of your personal information, in respect to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which becomes effective on May 25, 2018 and gives individuals in the EU more control over how their data is used and places certain obligations on businesses that process information of those individuals, JumpFromPaper wants to clearly inform you following issues:
- Your personal information will be collected and protected in our data when you provide it to us.
- Classification of the personal information collected: Email, Name, Phone Number, and Mailing Address.
- Period of using the personal information：Until the end of cooperation or the period the law, government or court ask.
- Purposes of using personal information：Data Analysis, Promotion Event, Order Contact.
- You may exercise following rights with regard to your personal information collected by us (However, we may not be able to provide you relevant services or terminates services due to the lack of change of your personal information):
- You may inquire and request a review or make duplications of your personal information but we may charge the necessary handling fee.
- You may request to supplement or correct your personal information.
- You may request to discontinue the collection of your personal information.
- You may request to discontinue processing or using your personal information.
- You may request to delete, discontinue processing or using your personal information.
- Other rights you may exercise according to GDPR which becomes effective on May 25, 2018.
- You are in the position to decide whether providing personal related information and classification. However, we may not be able to provide you relevant services or better services due to the lack of your personal information.
If you have any question, please reach out our customer service via email@example.com.